Summer Analyst 2012
This three-month Internship is designed to provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to become familiar with investment banking and with the requirements of the Financial Analyst position through work on active client matters and projects with junior and senior members of our firm.
The Intern’s duties and responsibilities include, among other things: (i) collection, processing and analysis of business, financial and market information; (ii) industry/market research and analysis, economic research; (iii) company financial analysis and valuation, including financial statement analysis and modeling; (iv) participation in active and prospective transactions and (v) certain adhoc projects
The Intern will have the opportunity to participate in strategy sessions, meetings with clients and certain assignments directly with the president of the firm.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- We are looking for a motivated individual with commitment to learn and become a member of a dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate must be mature, hard-working, and resourceful and must have a strong interest in investment banking
- background or experience in finance, banking or economics through coursework, previous work experience, extracurricular activities, etc.)
- excellent communications and quantitative skills.
- Prior exposure to accounting is required. The candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and the intention of pursuing a career in investment banking.
Please email all applications including cover letter to work (at) quoincapital.comApply for this job